This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update _WW_30.11.51.103

off2fly115
Rising Star II
The ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.103 update just rolled out today! What are your guy's thoughts on the improvements?
screenshot-20210809-031828516.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Exactly. At work, I move on different floors of the building where the range of networks varies (but always available). Battery disappears immediately. Even when I am in one room where LTE signal about 3/4 full power and my screen is on the consumption is very high.

Someone earlier on this forum wrote about this problem - the battery disappearing when walking outside, when the phone switches between the different antennas.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
in this case it doesn't work

datom1963
Star I
After this update, the phone heats up very much even when browsing the internet, which was not the case before.
screenshot-20210811-121820430.jpg

Vasile_Daniel
Star I
My phone heats up too. With 4g and location on and using maps or waze the phone was at 48°C. Too much for a phone i think.

Iceman11
Star III
This update greatly reduced background battery drain. Basically now with light use I can easily achieve 3 days without charging it. It was impossible before that.
Also the phone is not randomly warming up while on standby. Before this update, often the phone was warm even if I haven't used it for hours.