This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update _WW_30.11.51.103

off2fly115
Rising Star II
The ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.103 update just rolled out today! What are your guy's thoughts on the improvements?
screenshot-20210809-031828516.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

daniel91m
Rising Star II
Cyslawo

screenshot-20210811-222414818.jpg

Full day, 3 hours on screen and almost half of battery, i thing it's ok.

View post
all time in one location and with wifi connection? 4G or 3G?

raimundas78
Rising Star I
raimundas78

Weird, I got the update but call quality is still terrible. Also, I do not have the HD icon during the call.

View post
If anyone still did not have HD voice after update, try restarting phone once again. I did that and it seems to have done the trick, call quality is much better now. Finally phone is usable for it's main purpose after almost 3 months.

dron39
Rising Star II
Had one unplanned reboot. Strange thing is that it looks like it happened when device was in stand-by (not in my hands).
Had talk in WhatsApp with video switching from rear to main camera few times for about 10-15 minutes. Then after call clicked power button once to switch off display and then put phone to the table. After 5 minutes got phone call from one of my contacts and i saw phone number of that person instead of his name. When I switched on dispaly after call I noticed that phone asked me to enter my PIN for lockscreen for first time (no fingerprints possible). Then I realized that phone self-rebooted during that 5 minutes being on the table...
How to get logs or something else if it happens next time?
I had no random reboots/crashes on .83. Got it once yesterday on .103

@Gustav_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

Cyslawo
Rising Star II
dron39

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180987#Comment_180987

I think i's ok too.

Could you please share your screens of battery settings including used power mode?

View post
daniel91m

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180987#Comment_180987

all time in one location and with wifi connection? 4G or 3G?

View post
Dynamic setting, adaptive battery enabled, ultra saving between 00:00 and 7:00, background apps managing enabled.
Im not in one location, more like 2/3 of time with wifi in room, 1/3 outside with 4G.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
I spend most of my time in rooms where the 4g range is not always available. Battery consumption under such conditions is enormous. Tomorrow I will do a test and share the hotspot from another smartphone. Then i will compare the consumption.