Did you mean: 

Will Rog 3 get Android 12?

Warface
Star II
23 REPLIES 23

BPM
Rising Star II
Before getting upset, I would advise to wait for an official statement.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Warface

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180966#Comment_180966

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180965#Comment_180965

Hmmmmm well.. that'd be disappointing. Spending a hefty amount on a handset aiming it to use for atleast 3 years and then getting just 1 update is a huge turndown!! I also googled a lot and looks like Asus only gives 1 major OS updates to ROG phones 😒

.....just killed the fun of buying a new phone

View post
This is what happened with the rog phone 2. A flagship phone in its day and just one big update..

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Sorry to be so drastic, but I don't think we have A12 .. they don't even fix the color bands after a year .. do we really have to hope to have A12? I don't think it will ever come. Now they will focus on the new rog5S and little by little they will abandon the development of rog 3.
I'm very sorry for my pessimism, but that's what I think about this.

Warface
Star II
Jesp.r

Sorry to be so drastic, but I don't think we have A12 .. they don't even fix the color bands after a year .. do we really have to hope to have A12? I don't think it will ever come. Now they will focus on the new rog5S and little by little they will abandon the development of rog 3.

I'm very sorry for my pessimism, but that's what I think about this.

View post
Np..You are on track buddy. Looks like investing on ROG is not a good idea.
Even my older Red Magic 3 received 2 updates.
Hardware alone can't keep up the fun for long..Software is also necessary for a long term usage. Hope Asus realises this someday 😐😐

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Warface

It will but not atleast for a year or maybe even few more months but it will