This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 5S with SD888+ launching.Is it true Asus?

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Pic Courtesy-Mukul Sharma
Its only been few months since Rog phone 5 is launched and now there is news and leak about Rog phone 5s.
Don't know how much different it will be from Rog phone 5 but it seems like just an upgraded chipset variant of current Rog phone 5

image.png

17 REPLIES 17

cotov666
Star III
Seems it'll be the same just hotter 😄

mickey10021
Rising Star II
It seems to be for the updated Pro and Ultimate model judging by the config only for the top end one.
Which make sense why they skipped 888 for these 2 models since these were not exist in the market or super rare to find

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
mickey10021

It seems to be for the updated Pro and Ultimate model judging by the config only for the top end one.

Which make sense why they skipped 888 for these 2 models since these were not exist in the market or super rare to find

View post
They already sale ultimate at my country
Asus new phone name is rog phone 5S

ghyzriellgalez0
Rising Star II
abhineet150

Pic Courtesy-Mukul Sharma

Its only been few months since Rog phone 5 is launched and now there is news and leak about Rog phone 5s.

Don't know how much different it will be from Rog phone 5 but it seems like just an upgraded chipset variant of current Rog phone 5

image.png

Rog phone 5S with SD888+ launching.Is it true Asus?
SO DISAPPOINTING AND DISGUSTING IF THIS IS TRUE. IF THIS IS TRUE. IT IS AO OBVIOUS THAT THIS NEW ITERATION IS MADE TO FIX THOSE THINGS THEY CANT FIX ON THE CURRENT ROG5.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
image.png
look mobilewithprices