This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug report: scheduled charging

rejetto
Star III
hi, this morning i experienced a problem that looks like a bug with scheduled power saving.
I was driving with phone connected to usb (and thus also charging).
I woke up earlier, so i was still in the period of the scheduler, and the phone automatically switched to airplane as it was configured to do, which is fine.
I didn't want to, so I went in the notification area I pushed the button to ignore the scheduled charging for once. It initially worked, and the airplane was switched off. As soon as I pressed the power button and the screen was off, the airplane mode was back. I tried this several time, and every time I got the thing in the notification area to disable it.
I don't think this is the designed behavior as I don't see why switching the screen should cancel my request to ignore the scheduler.
image.png
image.png

6 REPLIES 6

Grzemar
Rising Star I
gratje_v

Got the same issue since the last update 30.11.51.103

The day before update it was fine.

I plugged in my phone at 11 pm. Start time should be midnight. But it started charging to 100%

View post
Same here. Restart didn't help.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @rejetto,
Can you replicate this issue and make a screen record and then upload it for us to look at.
I'm unable to replicate this issue in my device.
Also do you see the same behavior if you plug your device to your charger at home?
Thank you.