This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update _WW_30.11.51.103

off2fly115
Rising Star II
The ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.103 update just rolled out today! What are your guy's thoughts on the improvements?
screenshot-20210809-031828516.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

Chris1
Rising Star II
Mine is also very cooler to the touch and idle drain significantally reduced with last update.

k4rasq
Star I
I use advenced mode with 60 Hz refresh rate, low CPU and GPU, medium RAM and thermal limit and i noticed improvment in battery drain in that mode after this update. Though I do not see HD voice icon VoLTE neither. I have Orange PL.

berada13
Star I
I can find a minor change in the temperature, it's a little bit cooler. It doesn't drain the battery so much as well. But unfortunately, for me the VoLTE and VoWiFi doesn't work at my operator (Telekom HU) since this update, which worked on the previous version. Do you know the reason, why were they removed, or it's just a bug?

daniel91m
Rising Star II
k4rasq

I use advenced mode with 60 Hz refresh rate, low CPU and GPU, medium RAM and thermal limit and i noticed improvment in battery drain in that mode after this update. Though I do not see HD voice icon VoLTE neither. I have Orange PL.

View post
Orange PL hasn't volte (option activated but no certificate). HD Voice is enabled after the update and that's enough for me.
I have all options turned on in auto mode. In the range of the 4G network, I have a battery consumption of about 1% per 1 hour of standby network and about 1.4% per 1 hour of [android system + inactive phone + google play services + android operating system]. In total, consumption is 2.4% per hour. It is far too much. Phone in my pocket for 20h uses 50% of the battery. That's why my SOT is about 2.5 hours per 1 day. It looks very bad.

asus_zenfone8
Star II
But how come that other mobile phones does not drop so much battery when not using it.
But asus zenfone 8 drain so much, how come ?