This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 5 auto turn off blow some temperature (I got powerful phone cooler)

zxops47
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Now I cant turn on rog 5 give me some tips
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

10 REPLIES 10

cotov666
Star III
It looks to be as powerful as the funcooler, which can only get my phone down to about 24 degrees if I'm not using it. Believe me I'm looking for a cooler that can freeze my phone but unless this is 2 times more powerful than the funcooler I don't see that happening.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi zxops47,
Can you share your concern in detail?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
cotov666

It looks to be as powerful as the funcooler, which can only get my phone down to about 24 degrees if I'm not using it. Believe me I'm looking for a cooler that can freeze my phone but unless this is 2 times more powerful than the funcooler I don't see that happening.

View post
Don't forget too powerful cooler blow your very hot phone can make moisture inside your phone

cotov666
Star III
I still think no such cooler exists off the shelf as the guys is describing. So I was really curious to find out what cooler he's using.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
cotov666

View post
What is your cooler?
State it's name