This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update _WW_30.11.51.103

off2fly115
Rising Star II
The ZenFone 8_WW_30.11.51.103 update just rolled out today! What are your guy's thoughts on the improvements?
screenshot-20210809-031828516.jpg

37 REPLIES 37

asus_zenfone8
Star II
dron39

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180727#Comment_180727

He meant that each time there are "battery improvement/optimizations" in changelog, but in reality nothing is changed (still bad battery behavior).

View post
How should i know what he means !!!

JosephOfRohan
Star II
Battery remains to seem pretty weak after this update, but time might reveal a difference in power consumption. Also, my ZF8 randomly rebooted (crashed?) this morning when I was simply browsing like normal!

raimundas78
Rising Star I
Weird, I got the update but call quality is still terrible. Also, I do not have the HD icon during the call.

zenofone
Star I
Marked difference in battery life. It is actually hard to believe.
For the first time since buying the device, it is cool to the touch after lying idle in an air conditioned room. Before this update it was always slightly warm. Now you can actually feel the coldness of the metal frame.
I am not a heavy user, but with about 2 hours screen time before this update, I would never be able to reach the end of the day without charging. After the update, with the same light usage, I am now (7:57pm) at 74% (down from 90% this morning), with the battery usage screen showing 1 day 19 hours left to go - absolutely science fiction compared to anything I experienced with this phone so far.
There are new stability issues with the WiFi connection, as the one of the first posters here mentioned, it has become unreliable. I hope they get that fixed too.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
daniel91m

On the first cycle after full charging I don't see any improvement. It still very bad ... 😞

screenshot-20210810-140256732.jpg

Battery on this phone is the weakest point!

View post
First cycle won't give you an accurate idea
After an update the battery tends to drain faster
Check in subsequent cycles if there's any improvement