This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give credit where it's due

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I am a firm believer in giving credit where it's due and I believe that it's payday for the zenfone 7 series Devs
After the last update it Seems that all the bugs have been addressed.
If I am incorrect please ignore this post.
Since the last update not only have my issues, and a thousand others, been addressed the Devs seems to have waved their magic wand over the battery.
So as the title suggests,if you agree, please let them know with a, thumbs up or something like that
Personally I take my hat Off to you, you have made my phone marvelous again and I thank you for that.
RGDS Roy

11 REPLIES 11

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@CVonC 100 % sure you don't have any battery saving functions or settings (super clean mode, restrict background sync etc) active that might cause this behavior?

CVonC
Rising Star II
I've never changed from default settings:
Balanced battery mode
Adaptive Battery enabled
Detect battery-draining apps enabled
Hibernate apps enabled
OptiFlex enabled (Speed up enabled, Auto select based on app usage enabled)

screenshot-20210811-020408729.png
screenshot-20210811-020439016.png

Roystoys
Zen Master III
CVonC

I've never changed from default settings:

Balanced battery mode

Adaptive Battery enabled

Detect battery-draining apps enabled

Hibernate apps enabled

OptiFlex enabled (Speed up enabled, Auto select based on app usage enabled)

screenshot-20210811-020408729.png

screenshot-20210811-020439016.png

View post
I'm not sure but if you have, hibernate apps enabled and detect battery draining apps enabled that may be why , but again I am only having a stab in the dark

Synoxia
Star III
For me battery Is trash compared to other 865 phones and there Is a very urgent bug to be fixed... GPS. The phone updates gps location every 500 meters or so, and i have to use my GF's cheap OP2 nord.
It's a shame this phone has to be trashed by almost everything Just because of the lackluster software and the community Is supporting this, i have never ever seen this levels of fanboysm anywhere, not Even on Apple community

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Have you considered that your phone has a problems,,? I am in my 60,s and have had more phones than you can shake a stick at so don't call me a ,,fanboy,,or accuse me of,,fanboysm,, you dipstick mainly because you obviously don't have a clue . I have no problem with the battery or GPS and I don't believe anyone else has ,. If they have no one has posted about it unless I missed the posts . I'm sure you have a another negative post to add , maybe you have a bone to pick but don't wast your time. I am going to block you because I don't need idiots like you bringing me down, especially from a d#$&he$& like you
PS for people that can read, let me clarify,,,if you agree please let the Devs know With a simple message or a thumbs up,or something,if you don't START YOUR OWN POST, it's free no charge$$$_

Synoxia

For me battery Is trash compared to other 865 phones and there Is a very urgent bug to be fixed... GPS. The phone updates gps location every 500 meters or so, and i have to use my GF's cheap OP2 nord.

It's a shame this phone has to be trashed by almost everything Just because of the lackluster software and the community Is supporting this, i have never ever seen this levels of fanboysm anywhere, not Even on Apple community

View post