This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give credit where it's due

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I am a firm believer in giving credit where it's due and I believe that it's payday for the zenfone 7 series Devs
After the last update it Seems that all the bugs have been addressed.
If I am incorrect please ignore this post.
Since the last update not only have my issues, and a thousand others, been addressed the Devs seems to have waved their magic wand over the battery.
So as the title suggests,if you agree, please let them know with a, thumbs up or something like that
Personally I take my hat Off to you, you have made my phone marvelous again and I thank you for that.
RGDS Roy

11 REPLIES 11

rimsv77
Rising Star II
the phone is perfect. I don't mind anything about him. The only thing asus should work on is voLTE. Customers who use the phone to make phone calls leave him unnecessarily. root is not the solution. only temporary. work on voLTE and it will be top. What I appreciate about the phone is the optical stabilization and focus of AF cameras. notification diode. unlock the phone on its side. sd card. I wish you a lot of success ...;-)

edddd
Rising Star I
I noticed the same. Good work, Devs!

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Glad to hear it! 🙂

CVonC
Rising Star II
I'm not 100% confident the notifications are fixed for all apps. I've still gotten notifications from FB/WhatsApp just as soon as I've woken up the phone instead of when they're supposed to have come. Hmm