jin_akira
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi All,

I noticed that posts on Android 11 issues and bugs are scattered across various topics and figured it would be easy for everyone to have a single thread to refer to, as am sure there are some people like me who are holding off the update until certain issues or bugs are rectified. I saw posts on Hypercharge and proximity sensor issues and i don't think reformatting it is the most ideal solution as it may not guarantee the problem will be fixed compared to a specific update addressing it. This could also help the mods to consolidate the issues and send it over to their team.

If there is a similar thread, please feel free to lock or delete this thread. Thank you
50 REPLIES 50

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180207#Comment_180207

If you have connected to your car wifi in past , than forget it and pain again , this most probably fix your issue

View post
Yeah that was actually the first thing i did and it still didn't auto-connect. But when i repeated the process again randomly today, it can now connect automatically again. Very strange but i will continue to monitor in case it stops auto-connecting again

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Sora Synn Gaming

Can no longer screen cast to my smart TV. That's the only issue I'm having so far.

View post
img-20210808-wa0014.jpg
Screen casting works fine for me, am using an Android TV

Sora_Synn_Gamin
Star III
p-20210809-133546.jpg
jin_akira

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180296#Comment_180296

img-20210808-wa0014.jpg

Screen casting works fine for me, am using an Android TV

View post
That's great! Sadly it doesn't work for me and my smart TV. Just shows a bunch of letters and numbers instead of my phones name when I try to connect, before disconnecting. Worked fine the day before I got the update.

ericliwanag05
Star I
My front camera stops working after A11 update, anyone having the same issue?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ericliwanag05

My front camera stops working after A11 update, anyone having the same issue?

View post
try to do a clean install front camera should work fine