ahmadahmeke71
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have the same problem I'm used to play on Rog 3 and I play with triggers I never had problems with it the touch sensitivity was very strong and it responded to anything, but this is not the case for Rog 5 which got me very disappointed my triggers won't work properly even though I have gloves mode on and i have the Touch sensitivity on maximum please fix this just give us the same touch sensitivity like Rog 3 and that will do it, thank you
8 REPLIES 8

Speed_Rebirth
Star III
ahmadahmeke71

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177839#Comment_177839

I am talking about the screen touch, not the Air triggers, I have everything at the max settings still it's not that good also for multiple touches it doesn't always work, Rog 3 was way better, whenever I had gloves mode on it responded to anything, but not the rog 5, please fix that, I only bought it for gaming and that's a huge problem

View post
Same issue I was facing while playing games. Touch sensitivity was not good. Then after I realised and I removed my tempered glass due to which my sensitivity is causing so much problem.
Because of thicker tempered glass sensitivity difference is seen in my case.
I suggest you to remove the tempered glass if you're having or else you can use thinner tempered glass.
My problem is solved after removing tempered and now I'm having thinner tempered glass and playing pubg with no issues.

cotov666
Star III
If your sliding sensitivity is too high this can cause touches to be registered as slides, not taps. Try lowering the slide sensitivity a bit see if it helps. It did for me.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
chi8104

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180015#Comment_180015

Same issue I was facing while playing games. Touch sensitivity was not good. Then after I realised and I removed my tempered glass due to which my sensitivity is causing so much problem.

Because of thicker tempered glass sensitivity difference is seen in my case.

I suggest you to remove the tempered glass if you're having or else you can use thinner tempered glass.

My problem is solved after removing tempered and now I'm having thinner tempered glass and playing pubg with no issues.

View post
After I put off my tg now the phone become more responsive
I think your tg is the problem

marcelomes44
Star I
Lord_Messi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180048#Comment_180048

After I put off my tg now the phone become more responsive

I think your tg is the problem

View post
what would this "tg" ?