abhinavpm00
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: .133
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
1. Black crush issue on games, phone backgrounds and videos
2. Security update is old
3. Zentalk site is very slow loading some time SSL HANDSHAKE FAILED
screenshot-20210803-202023012.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi abhinavpm00,
For Black crush, the new updates are optimizing the experience. While some may not have the exact issue solved and if you still see it is causing a bad display experience.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:

Find Authorized Service Centre Locations - India | Official Support | ASUS India
For Old security update, a new update for the phone is already available to do update the same.

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi abhinavpm00,

For Black crush, the new updates are optimizing the experience. While some may not have the exact issue solved and if you still see it is causing a bad display experience.

https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

For Old security update, a new update for the phone is already available to do update the same.

View post
And again I will have to call you out on this.
You have said if service center is not able to solve that we inform you and we did. No reply. Instead you choose to paste the same old reply in another discussion. there is no change in display with FOTA. And dont want to get started with the service center.
Post something that really helps.
This rummaging around the forum is beyond absurd now.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/180108#Comment_180108

And again I will have to call you out on this.

You have said if service center is not able to solve that we inform you and we did. No reply. Instead you choose to paste the same old reply in another discussion. there is no change in display with FOTA. And dont want to get started with the service center.

Post something that really helps.

This rummaging around the forum is beyond absurd now.

View post
Other mods also gave up on him.

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Mods here are amazing.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ARP_ASUS

Hi abhinavpm00,

https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

View post
See , i respect you and your work but dont unnecessarily make people to go through trouble of going to service centre for screen replacement and waiting for weeks to get the device back and even after than having the same issue , we all know its not hardware coz its fixed with just a custom kernel , and if you guys cant fix the issue becoz of licensing issue than TBH its asus problem and not us consumers becoz we already paid whole amount which you guys asked from us while buying the device and that argument of being cheaper and giving more features at lower prices is not applicable here as its you guys who decides price and we paid it , so we want to fix this issue and we didn't paid so that we have to unlock the device and void warranty and also losing ability to get FOTA to fix the display when its you guys responsibility to fix our issues which you guys are responsible for producing in the first place
Becoz all i want to ask one thing, is the quality control so bad that you didn't notice this major issue before releasing the device or you guys just ignored it than we will make customer fall for features and our display will be ignored so i need you guys to answer me what was the correct situation from two of them and also dont even get me started about rog 5 becoz seeing zentalk flooded with issues , its like rog 5 bug edition
I already reviewed the device one star on Flipkart not becoz i didn't like this device but becoz this device is waste of money just becoz of screen calibration, you guys finally made a great device bur ruined it all over again
I respect you guys are just doing your work and once i also made a thread to not dis-repect you guys and you are not liable for what devs messed up with or for what company decides but what's wrong is wrong and you asking people to go service center is completely false information so stop it and please answer my question of above paragraph
I am tagging you guys so maybe you can answer that @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS