krnapj
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 5
Firmware Version: .86
Rooted or not:non
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Rog 5 and ipad both connected to same wifi and pinging the same server, mobile data off and trying the speed test for 30 times , rog 5 always has minimal download speed . Please check the screen shots attached
Now the ipad screen shots

11 REPLIES 11

FunBike31
Community Legend I
@krnapj
IP v6 is already disabled
Unfortunately this Nokia router is AIRTEL specific and important configuration points can only be done by AIRTEL, such as bridge mode or the firmware update.
I am not sure that the dual 2.4 and 5 GHz mode is possible on this router to use both frequencies simultaneously to increase the speed but rather 2.4 for devices that do not accept the 5 GHz frequency and 5 GHz for more devices recent.
There is a competent community on broadbanforum, you should submit your issue here
I can't submit a full link yet, you add https: // broadbanforum.co by removing the spaces
/threads/nokia-g-140w-f-bridge-mode.199535/page-14

krnapj
Rising Star I
FunBike31

@krnapj

IP v6 is already disabled

Unfortunately this Nokia router is AIRTEL specific and important configuration points can only be done by AIRTEL, such as bridge mode or the firmware update.

I am not sure that the dual 2.4 and 5 GHz mode is possible on this router to use both frequencies simultaneously to increase the speed but rather 2.4 for devices that do not accept the 5 GHz frequency and 5 GHz for more devices recent.

There is a competent community on broadbanforum, you should submit your issue here

I can't submit a full link yet, you add https: // broadbanforum.co by removing the spaces

/threads/nokia-g-140w-f-bridge-mode.199535/page-14

View post
Do you know which router they give with 1 Gbps plan ?
N check your personal messages