Fher
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS
Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2106.138
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: NA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So I dropped my phone accidentally as some times before but wasn't lucky enough this time and it's broken, it was showing something until it went completely black.
I tried to connect it to an HDMI monitor, but it's only showing a white ROG logo, I tried to restart it with VOL UP + POWER, VOL DW + POWER, but it just showing that logo and eventually vibrates.
Do you know what else I can try to make it work? I just want it to be wiped until I get a new screen replacement.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Fher

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS661KS
  2. Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2106.138
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: NA
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

So I dropped my phone accidentally as some times before but wasn't lucky enough this time and it's broken, it was showing something until it went completely black.

I tried to connect it to an HDMI monitor, but it's only showing a white ROG logo, I tried to restart it with VOL UP + POWER, VOL DW + POWER, but it just showing that logo and eventually vibrates.

Do you know what else I can try to make it work? I just want it to be wiped until I get a new screen replacement.

Thanks.

ROG Phone 3 Broken screen - HDMI output
The service center can wipe it for you

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Fher If you see a white ROG logo on your monitor, your device is most likely set to a display mode other than mirror mode. (This would need to be changed on your device, which is a dead end right now.)
And as the user above me is suggesting, taking your device to a service center is your best bet for help in this scenario.

Fher
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@Fher If you see a white ROG logo on your monitor, your device is most likely set to a display mode other than mirror mode. (This would need to be changed on your device, which is a dead end right now.)

And as the user above me is suggesting, taking your device to a service center is your best bet for help in this scenario.

View post
I don't have the SC option anywhere near my country so I guess I'll wait for the screen replacement. Thank you for your help!