This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Globalna sprzedaż Asusa zenfone 6

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Drogi Asusie,chciałem spytać kiedy będzie ogólnie dostępna sprzedaż produktu globalnie,bo do tej pory oprócz pojedynczych sztuk telefon jest niedostępny w sklepach,piszę z Polski i bardzo chciałbym dokonać zakupu ale towaru brak,a po incydentach z zepsutą płytą główną nie chcę ryzykować i sprawdzać pojedynczych sztuk,jeden z powodu awarii musiałem już oddać z powrotem,pozdrawiam i oczekuję rzetelnej odpowiedzi

Dear Asus, I wanted to ask when the product will be available globally, because so far, apart from individual pieces, the phone is not available in stores, I write from Poland and I would love to make a purchase, but the product is missing, and after incidents with a broken motherboard I do not want to risk and check individual pieces, one because of a failure I had to give back, greetings and I expect a reliable answer
7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Can you please ask this question again in English?

ColorSage
Zen Master I
He asks the same question as in the other thread. He wants to know when it will be available to purchase in Polish stores without delivery. He got his phone with faulty motherboard so he wants to check it before purchase.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
@krewniak19 and again, try to write in English or ask ASUS support in Poland.

Nikt cię nie zrozumie, jak będziesz tutaj pisał po polsku, więc lepiej zapytaj się polskiego supporta.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Thank you ColorSage. Your answer stands, I don't have any information to share about availability in Poland. That would be a question for his local ASUS Support.