ahmadahmeke71
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have the same problem I'm used to play on Rog 3 and I play with triggers I never had problems with it the touch sensitivity was very strong and it responded to anything, but this is not the case for Rog 5 which got me very disappointed my triggers won't work properly even though I have gloves mode on and i have the Touch sensitivity on maximum please fix this just give us the same touch sensitivity like Rog 3 and that will do it, thank you
8 REPLIES 8

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ahmadahmeke71

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): pubg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I have the same problem I'm used to play on Rog 3 and I play with triggers I never had problems with it the touch sensitivity was very strong and it responded to anything, but this is not the case for Rog 5 which got me very disappointed my triggers won't work properly even though I have gloves mode on and i have the Touch sensitivity on maximum please fix this just give us the same touch sensitivity like Rog 3 and that will do it, thank you

Touch sensitivity is low
Bro are you talking about the touch sensitivity of the air trigger or the screen? Anyways both of these sensitivity can be changed to max according to your choice which suits you. For screen touch sensitivity kindly refer to Battery Mode in settings and for Air trigger you may go to X-Mode and tweak it according to your choice.

ahmadahmeke71
Star II
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50963/touch-sensitivity-is-low

Bro are you talking about the touch sensitivity of the air trigger or the screen? Anyways both of these sensitivity can be changed to max according to your choice which suits you. For screen touch sensitivity kindly refer to Battery Mode in settings and for Air trigger you may go to X-Mode and tweak it according to your choice.

View post
I am talking about the screen touch, not the Air triggers, I have everything at the max settings still it's not that good also for multiple touches it doesn't always work, Rog 3 was way better, whenever I had gloves mode on it responded to anything, but not the rog 5, please fix that, I only bought it for gaming and that's a huge problem

krnapj
Rising Star I
ahmadahmeke71

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177839#Comment_177839

I am talking about the screen touch, not the Air triggers, I have everything at the max settings still it's not that good also for multiple touches it doesn't always work, Rog 3 was way better, whenever I had gloves mode on it responded to anything, but not the rog 5, please fix that, I only bought it for gaming and that's a huge problem

View post
Yes, bro. It's not that good, I keep on comparing it with my old iphone. But I don't think anything can/will be done about it.it is definitely not like it was advertised.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
They definitely have many things they need to fix for this phone before they can claim this is the best gaming phone at 2021