This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with camera flip in asus 6z

madhushanfdo4
Star I
Camera flip is not working properly with selfie sometimes..please make sure to fix the bug as soon as possible sometimes we need to click camera rotation two to three times to switch on selfie camera
18 REPLIES 18

pavithran743
Star I
Anders_ASUS
Doesn't sound right. Are you on the latest firmware and how often does this happen to you?
Are you willing to share a bug report with us next time this happens? 
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

View post
I have the same problem in flip camera .camera cannot flip like it shows repeatedly after restart now ok but am getting fear with this problem and also sometime screen is not opening while in lock .help me..

immondal75
Star III
Same problem I also facing now a days.What is going on . Please reply

ankit19071987
Star II
I'm having the same problem with my Asus 6Z phone. Suddenly camera stopped flipping ,and shows camera cannot flip error. Please help

ankit19071987
Star II
Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

My drive, i have uploaded my hug report

sakshgr8
Star II
I also had this problem. Camera flip wasn't working 100% of the times. Interestingly, removing my tampered glass fixed it immediately.

So if you have a worn out tampered glass, that's the culprit.