Battery drain issue on the rog 5

screenshot-20210801-225909065.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Chrome
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I mean I don't think I need to say anything. Chrome's literally drained half my battery
screenshot-20210801-224738426.jpg
Hope someone can help me.
Even worse now
13 REPLIES 13

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Try to flash your phone and see if the problem still happens

Gouen
Star III
I do have this issue from time to time, what I did is experimenting with Lite Mode on or off. I'm currently using Lite Mode on but it takes forever to load a page in return of battery saving.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jatinmuppiri17,
Try this:
Assuming you are on the latest software version i.e. .86
Whatever App you see under battery which is consuming too much battery, force stop and clear cache of the App, restart
Always share battery details when the battery reaches 10% so that the entire scenario can be understood.

ARP_ASUS

Hi jatinmuppiri17,

Try this:

1. Assuming you are on the latest software version i.e. .86
  2. Whatever App you see under battery which is consuming too much battery, force stop and clear cache of the App, restart
  3. Always share battery details when the battery reaches 10% so that the entire scenario can be understood.

View post
Hey I guess that was a glitch as I drained my battery to 0 and then charged it up and now the chrome drain is proper. I guess before it was showing all applications battery drain as chrome drain only.