This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok, the updates need to stop this instant

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ok, we get it you want to fix as soon as possible but for crying out loud can you please start doing quality control. I don't even own the rog5 due to knowing what a mess it is from a hardware perspective but it hurts me looking at what the users have to go through. You fix 1 bug but add 3 new, stop it. Rather take your time fixing things than rushing out updates causing more mayhem. We started with a somewhat functional phone with issues to literally not usable anymore, for crying out loud people can't even use wifi anymore.
6 REPLIES 6

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Danishblunt

Ok, we get it you want to fix as soon as possible but for crying out loud can you please start doing quality control. I don't even own the rog5 due to knowing what a mess it is from a hardware perspective but it hurts me looking at what the users have to go through. You fix 1 bug but add 3 new, stop it. Rather take your time fixing things than rushing out updates causing more mayhem. We started with a somewhat functional phone with issues to literally not usable anymore, for crying out loud people can't even use wifi anymore.

Ok, the updates need to stop this instant
Maybe you could introduce them to your kernel???

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51323/ok-the-updates-need-to-stop-this-instant

Maybe you could introduce them to your kernel???

View post
The kernel does not fix thr issues caused by the rom, also due to very obvious reasons i returned the rog5 within 2hours of usage.