This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 2018 Back camera is not focusing

16276297972617357111756157227233.jpg
My back camera is not focusing on the background. It only works on wide camera mode.

I already tried to clear cache, resetting all of the camera. Even resettijg phone itself. Yesterday it was working fine but now it is not focusing anymore! please help!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5 2018
Firmware Version: WW16.06
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All of the app camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

3 REPLIES 3

Whyred
Star I
Search on YouTube (zenfone 5z camera blurry) that worked for me.

the one that tap multiple times?

Falcon_ASUS
caren15delacruz

16276297972617357111756157227233.jpg

My back camera is not focusing on the background. It only works on wide camera mode.

I already tried to clear cache, resetting all of the camera. Even resettijg phone itself. Yesterday it was working fine but now it is not focusing anymore! please help!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 5 2018
  2. Firmware Version: WW16.06
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All of the app camera

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Zenfone 5 2018 Back camera is not focusing
@caren15delacruz
Please try clearing cache & storage of Camera. (long press "Camera">App Info>Storage & memory>Clear cache/Clear storage) If the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.