rizaldogaming
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: X00PD
Firmware Version: WW_Phone-15.00.2007.122-20200618
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_9.2.0.0
Condition: I did unlock the bootloader after that I searched for custom firmware for my cellphone, but before I finished looking for it, my friend pranked me by re-locking my device. I don't think that was a significant annoyance, but after I tried to unlock it again, the application to unlock it didn't work properly. I did the unlock like the first time I did the unlock and my cellphone rebooted the same as when I first unlocked it but, my cellphone didn't unlock the bootloader, my cellphone just rebooted without unlocking the bootloader
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
rizaldogaming

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: X00PD
  2. Firmware Version: WW_Phone-15.00.2007.122-20200618
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UnlockTool_9.2.0.0
  6. Condition: I did unlock the bootloader after that I searched for custom firmware for my cellphone, but before I finished looking for it, my friend pranked me by re-locking my device. I don't think that was a significant annoyance, but after I tried to unlock it again, the application to unlock it didn't work properly. I did the unlock like the first time I did the unlock and my cellphone rebooted the same as when I first unlocked it but, my cellphone didn't unlock the bootloader, my cellphone just rebooted without unlocking the bootloader

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Zenfone Max M1 unlock tools is not working
@rizaldogaming
Do you mean that the phone was unlocked before, but it was locked back by your friend? Because I can’t understand what your friend did to the phone. Could you please provide the screenshot of the error and your phone's serial number via private message for me to confirm? Thank you.

rizaldogaming
Star I
I mean, my device has been unlocked before after that my friend pranked me by locking my device again using the fastboot oem lock command after that I tried to unlock the device again, but the unlock tool provided by asus didn't work

sorry I can't provide screenshots because my app or device doesn't show an error log

Falcon_ASUS
rizaldogaming

I mean, my device has been unlocked before after that my friend pranked me by locking my device again using the fastboot oem lock command after that I tried to unlock the device again, but the unlock tool provided by asus didn't work

sorry I can't provide screenshots because my app or device doesn't show an error log

View post
@rizaldogaming
If the device has been unlocked before, it will only show that the device is unlocked at server backend.
Since we don’t know the actual operation of your friend.
From the standpoint of a mobile phone manufacturer, I would like to suggest you to bring back your mobile to our service center.
The following is the contact information:
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help.
The following is the contact information:
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

rizaldogaming
Star I
ok I understand until here, thank you for the help