cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback and problems

media
Star I
Hello,
I reviewed my phone some days ago and its really a great one! Unfortunately I have the following problems at the moment:
- The Nightlight for the display is not working. It's flashing shortly the nightlight, but then returns instantly to the normal display light
- I'm using the phone for work and I use Google for work. I created a Google work profile on my phone, but I can't start a call from my work contacts app. I have always to copy the number into the telephone app by hand. Messaging is directly working, but not the telephone app. I can click as often as I want on the telephone number, nothing happens. The link between the work contacts app and the telephone app seems to be broken. Starting a call from the normal contacts app works very well. As an additional information, I use also 2 Sim cards.

Hopefully I can help with this feedback to make the phone even better. If you have tips how to solve this issue, I'm open for every suggestion.

Best regards,
Tobias

5 REPLIES 5

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi
For your issue #1, we have passed back to our developers - please check the issue again after our next FOTA which will issue not too long from now.

For the Google for Work issue you are facing, we are studying this and checking if it is related to any changes we can provide. Keep you updated!