waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, how are you finding the Android 11 Update?
Any noticeable differences?
Is battery life the same, worse or better than Android 10?
Black crush been fixed?
How is temperature of phone?
Is there volte in UK?
Overall, do you prefer Android 10 or 11?
Any info, as much as possible would be highly appreciated as I haven't updated yet but willing to update based on feedback,
Thank you.
23 REPLIES 23

AVS
Star III
ZT-71508606

Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.

I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

Help needed on this post plzzz

BPM
Rising Star II
The .138 update is now up on the US Asus support portal (may need to check under Driver & Tools instead of BIOS & Firmware), and likely other regional portals, too (it notes "for TW/WW/EU/RU").
There doesn't seem to be any notable differences from the .133 update, aside from the security patch being updated to June (.133 has the May security patch).
And no, color banding/black crush is not fixed.
Other than that, the usual Android 11 functionality and features.
cat-473.png

matt_faraday
Star II
Strange, I'm on three and vodafone and there is neither VoWIFI or VoLTE for me on either network in the UK.

ZT-3b7b3a79
Star I
I just got the official update,

Overall, the animations and all have slightly changed and some ui changes.
The haptics have been improved. It feels abit more stronger than android 10.
But, just one problem is that there have been alot of frame drops while opening the app tray , but no noticable frame drops while opening apps or inside the apps. Only while opening the app tray I noticed significant frame drops (at 144 hz) . This didn't happen on android 10.
The black crush issue is not fixed at all. Like not even one bit.

Please fix the black crush issue in the next update.