CIG
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
this (ideal) phone just stopped turning on.
I talked to the person on the phone, put it in my pocket, took it out in a minute, and it was turned off and did not react to anything, put it on charge, held down the buttons, etc., excellent quality of phones from asus, a flagship that cost about $ 1000.

5 REPLIES 5

CIG
Rising Star I
its WW version . and its was last update

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Welcome to ASUS family
Good brand worst quality
Try to force restart it and if it still won't turn on, I must say rest in peace to your phone
You can bring it to ASC because your motherboard is dead

CIG
Rising Star I
Boss_ROG

Welcome to ASUS family

Good brand worst quality

Try to force restart it and if it still won't turn on, I must say rest in peace to your phone

You can bring it to ASC because your motherboard is dead

View post
motherbord is dead 100% . amazing quality .... i wont buy new pc .... i now i know asus i dont buy more...

CIG
Rising Star I
after 2 days, this piece of the phone turned on, began to respond to charging, in two days it was discharged to 0.
Asus officially refuses to change my phone which is 3 weeks old and it has such problems.
now I know for sure that I don't want to work with asus anymore.
service at the level, I'm going to write to various bloggers asking them to voice this problem, I hope everyone will find out the truth about the reputation of the asus ...