This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG supports 90FPS but as soon as I connect Elgato game run only at 60FPS.

Mr_Encrypted
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2106.86
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am a streamer and I play pubg mobile. I use Elgato HD60 to stream my game at 60FPS, earlier when I used to stream with my other device there was no issues. I could play game at 90 FPS and stream at 60FPS. With ROG 5 as soon as I connect Elgato HD 60 to ROG 5 The display refresh rate is changed to 60 Hz and locked. Now I cant play the game at 90FPS. I think Asus can fix this with a software update. I also want to ask if there is a plan to implement the LIVE feature back. @Gustav_ASUS

8 REPLIES 8

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Mr.Encrypted,
The current work is that it does caps or restricts to 60Hz. For best optimization and experience the same has been configured.

krnapj
Rising Star I
Mr.Encrypted

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2106.86
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am a streamer and I play pubg mobile. I use Elgato HD60 to stream my game at 60FPS, earlier when I used to stream with my other device there was no issues. I could play game at 90 FPS and stream at 60FPS. With ROG 5 as soon as I connect Elgato HD 60 to ROG 5 The display refresh rate is changed to 60 Hz and locked. Now I cant play the game at 90FPS. I think Asus can fix this with a software update. I also want to ask if there is a plan to implement the LIVE feature back. @Gustav_ASUS

PUBG supports 90FPS but as soon as I connect Elgato game run only at 60FPS.
The elgato hd 60 , as it is in its name only , only supports 60 fps. Not a rog 5 problem.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
That's elgato app that lock to 60fps
You should contact their developer

zxops47
Rising Star I
just buy Samsung or one plus for streaming + enjoy higher fps. F gaming phone same on red magic cant use capture card and higher fps