This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Gaming Moniter Won't Display

battleboy471
Star I
Hello, my monitor is the TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B. My problem is that my monitor won't display anything, not even the logo. You can tell it is on because the white light on the bottom is showing and the screen lights up but it never shows anything. When I go to turn it off, the screen turns off but the white light stays. This happend randomly when I was playing a game. I am open to suggestions on how to fix this problem. Thank you
16276141351013382931333446317282.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

sdadd
Star I
Check wires properly,

I think problem in wire, thats why it did not turned on

battleboy471
Star I
The wires are in securely, thank you for your suggestion.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
battleboy471

Hello, my monitor is the TUF Gaming VG27WQ1B. My problem is that my monitor won't display anything, not even the logo. You can tell it is on because the white light on the bottom is showing and the screen lights up but it never shows anything. When I go to turn it off, the screen turns off but the white light stays. This happend randomly when I was playing a game. I am open to suggestions on how to fix this problem. Thank you

16276141351013382931333446317282.jpg

TUF Gaming Moniter Won't Display
Are you using desktop motherboard and gaming monitor is directly connected on integrated display. or connected to dedicated graphics card display port.

battleboy471
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51262/tuf-gaming-moniter-wont-display

Are you using desktop motherboard and gaming monitor is directly connected on integrated display. or connected to dedicated graphics card display port.

View post
Yes, I made sure they were connected. I contacted the Asus service holiness and they did not know what was wrong with it. So for now, I do not have the monitor in my possession.