This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor voice quality

qualinn
Star II
I have this phone from yesterday and I have notice that voice quality during phone calls is very poor 😕
People in their phones also told me that their hear me not to good.
Is it normal for that phone? Cheaper phones have better phonecall quality like this one. Im very dissapointed 😞
57 REPLIES 57

guy_hamou
Star I
I use it with 30.11.51.83 and the issue persists. call quality (4G - not VoLTE) is poor.
Please address this issue, as the device is excellent and call quality is perhaps its only drawback.

laci_kara
Rising Star I
It would be nice to have a way to test call quality with a controlled method. Even with different devices. Like a phone number You call, and answer questions like a hearing test. Nobody does this as far as I know.

pipsss81
Rising Star I
laci.kara

It would be nice to have a way to test call quality with a controlled method. Even with different devices. Like a phone number You call, and answer questions like a hearing test. Nobody does this as far as I know.

View post
I agree. GsmArena shoud implemet such test. When a new phone for almost 1000$ will get big fat minus for bad call quality, manufacturer will fix it fast.

olaczek
Star I
I don't think Asus will ever fix the phone voice quality in Zenfone 8. The very same problem persists in Zenfone 7, and there was never any attempt to fix it.

laci_kara
Rising Star I
It would be hard to sell a supercomputer telling that it has a nice set of active speakers on it. Even if it sounds strange, a smartphone is just a computer with voice support, nothing more. They test what is important for most.
In the old days GSMarena tested the audio jack output as well. Even when the Z8 has it, this test is not done, and will not do anymore.