Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .86
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): night mode
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi team,
After .86 update we got new feature to force dark mode in apps...but sometimes it causes instability...like after dark mode turns on as per custom schedule at a particular theme the app that is forced dark mode(in my case amazon shopping and Facebook) shows light and dark mode mixed like option menu is white and text is also white (it is not readable white on white) and if I turn off force dark mode for this app and clear cache and force stop the app sti it behaves like same... only after reboot the app behaves normally... sometimes even when thks force dark mode is off some particular app in that settings list shows as dark mode with the same above mentioned issue and reboot required to fix that even if k disabled that app force dark mode..please look into this..this never happened before this update... Facebook now has inbuilt dark mode but it also has the white on white issue and only reboot fixing this when phone turns from light to dark mode

11 REPLIES 11

ramzi_bourguiba
Star III
I have these problem with Facebook messenger app, almost every time

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Same problem with me
It happen when I use instagram too

Sibi
Rising Star II

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi All,
Please share a screenshot or video for reference.