This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 3 refresh rate issue

jayanthbhatta
Star III
I request you to add 30 Hz refresh rate option for older games like gta vice city etc.....
I think this is a gaming phone most of the people will buy this phone for high end to low end gaming any way this is a gaming phone so I hope all games will run perfectly in this phone but old game are not running perfectly
Asus I request you to optimize the Asus rog phone 3 high-end to low-end gaming
11 REPLIES 11

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jayanthbhatta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178910#Comment_178910

I also contacted rockstar games support they did nothing i sended mail,raised a ticket,and i also posted screenshots in grove street games facebook page they did nothing they are all eating our money and sleeping like pigs they did nothing use less support from rockstar games

View post
This is normal tho, vanilla GTA 4 is literally unplayable on windows 10 with a new PC. You HAVE to mod the game in order to even get it running. That being said, adding a frame limiter to 30fps instead of 60 shouldnt be to hard for rockstar games. Maybe you can look for 3rd party tools that could somehow halve the FPS.

jayanthbhatta
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178925#Comment_178925

This is normal tho, vanilla GTA 4 is literally unplayable on windows 10 with a new PC. You HAVE to mod the game in order to even get it running. That being said, adding a frame limiter to 30fps instead of 60 shouldnt be to hard for rockstar games. Maybe you can look for 3rd party tools that could somehow halve the FPS.

View post
Can you please suggest me any 3 party tool that can fix the fps problem

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
jayanthbhatta

I request you to add 30 Hz refresh rate option for older games like gta vice city etc.....

I think this is a gaming phone most of the people will buy this phone for high end to low end gaming any way this is a gaming phone so I hope all games will run perfectly in this phone but old game are not running perfectly

Asus I request you to optimize the Asus rog phone 3 high-end to low-end gaming

Asus rog 3 refresh rate issue
You must send request to rockstar not to asus
They the one who can fix it

jayanthbhatta
Star III
Boss_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51242/asus-rog-3-refresh-rate-issue

You must send request to rockstar not to asus

They the one who can fix it

View post
I think device performance is reduced to low automatically game works properly device performance is high game not works properly so I want to reduce device performance to low

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jayanthbhatta,
I think the above explanation should suffice the overall explanation. Adding a 30hz refresh rate won't be doable. You can raise a request under Ideas for next for game optimization. Old games may have many limitations which mostly can be done from the developer side and are not a phone-specific issues.