This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone randomly restarting again even after I C replacement

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
It's Been 2 months since I've got my MB replaced ,during that replacement the service center guy did something with RGB light as I couldn't get it on again for which I need visit the service center ,Now after since the last 10 days ,my phone it's retarting randonly again for once in every 6 to 7 hours and even while playing battlegrounds Mobile India fps going down to even 18 frames and phone is becoming so hot that I cannot even hold it ,temps are ranging from 48 to 49 even in cool climate
To be frank I feel this phone isn't built to handle the usage of a gamer
Coming to the speakers there is so much distortion in the speakers and sound from them has gone down pretty bad
Now what should I do for my restarts and RGB not turning on ,any help
I have been facing many restarts from the last week
@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS
22 REPLIES 22

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
anjubunny123

Whoever checking these forums I urge you not to visit the service center

Even the mods can't do anything about the damage they will do to your device

I'm having restarts again after replacement ,the executive is telling I need to pay for it

My trigger is malfunctioning after the replacement ,excective just told me you have pay as the display cannot properly fixed

My rbg logo is not working after service

They are telling me that RGB logo is connected to display so it cannot be fixed

I mean what was the output from service

Restart issues became worse

RGB logo gone

Air triggers gone

It would have been optimal for me if haven't visited the service

Everything is bull shit that asus is trying cover up ,as they made terrible mess with the rog 2 MB

I mean if the RGB logo is connected to display which cannot properly placed due to dent

Then I think leds on the back should be connected to a display but they are working fine

Everything they told me is bull shit trying cover the mess they made with my phone

I am done with this pathetic company

@ARP_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS

@Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @falcon_256

@Anders@Ander@Christine

View post
The problem with these service centers is often that the centers are wildly different in quality depending on region. ASUS does not have their own service centers, instead they contract 3rd parties to act as a service center for them. Overall I would recommend sending your story to a mod and name the service centers adress, name or similair so that ASUS may decide to fire them.
As for your Rog2, I would recommend seeking a good quality repair shop nearby, tell them your story and mention that the PM8150 chip needs replacement good repairshops will solder a new PM8150 chip onto the board. Also when you have a new working phone, do NOT use the active cooler.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178807#Comment_178807

The problem with these service centers is often that the centers are wildly different in quality depending on region. ASUS does not have their own service centers, instead they contract 3rd parties to act as a service center for them. Overall I would recommend sending your story to a mod and name the service centers adress, name or similair so that ASUS may decide to fire them.

As for your Rog2, I would recommend seeking a good quality repair shop nearby, tell them your story and mention that the PM8150 chip needs replacement good repairshops will solder a new PM8150 chip onto the board. Also when you have a new working phone, do NOT use the active cooler.

View post
I already did
But no one cares about rog 2 users anymore
All they want is rog 5 sales and then rog 6 later
They don't give a shit about us anymore
Speaking of service center guys, the mess they made to my phone
I'm really ashamed of callling them technicians ,even youtubers know better than those so called certified technicians
I don't care about that service center anymore
let them do whatever they want with users phone, I don't care ,even if share my story ,no one gives a damn about it
That's how it is in asus ecosystem

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178893#Comment_178893

I already did

But no one cares about rog 2 users anymore

All they want is rog 5 sales and then rog 6 later

They don't give a shit about us anymore

Speaking of service center guys, the mess they made to my phone

I'm really ashamed of callling them technicians ,even youtubers know better than those so called certified technicians

I don't care about that service center anymore

let them do whatever they want with users phone, I don't care ,even if share my story ,no one gives a damn about it

That's how it is in asus ecosystem

View post
Sadly this is a widespread issue all over the world. Be is ASUS, Apple, Samsung, Oneplus or other brands. This is why right to repair is important and this is why ASUS is also one of the better companies out there as they do not prevent 3rd party sellers from buying replacement parts, this is why I would urge you to visit a proper 3rd party and reputable repair center to get a proper and fast repair on your phone. People always think that they are getting screwed by 1 company and that the grass is greener on the other side, but in reality its a clown fiesta.