Did you mean: 

Battery Drain in Asus ROG Phone 5

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Non-Root
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): No Specific App
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I've noticed that there is a battery drain in my phone.
It's giving very less SOT given the 6000 mah battery. In normal usage I'm getting max 8 hrs of SoT but I should get 10+ hrs.

8 REPLIES 8

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Use english please

Not applicable
ReaperZ_ASUS

@duttaswaroop00 You need to share your usage pattern for the team to ascertain the problem.

@virdi9838 It would be great if you can respect the community guidelines by not abusing in the forum. If you do have problems you can mention them in a formal way. Kindly refrain yourself from using such vulgar words in a forum and that too the Citizens of India.

View post
okay sir sure I will not do abusive language on your forum but your team and also you ,means you all are doing fraud with Asus zenfone series Regarding Android 10 stable update , and still your team are not releasing any updates past 7 months, so that's why I am talking abusive language on your forum, so don't panic or angry just enjoy and accept my abusive or vulgar language because you all are deserve this type of behavior,so keep enjoy!!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey duttaswaroop00,
Awaiting the battery chart.

mamarel_boss
Star I
screenshot-20210729-172439161.jpg
This ia awsome. Well done asus , rog phone 5 i will return IT this ia a crap. Battery drained nu the dispaly in 5 hours 73%
screenshot-20210729-172025895.jpg