camera is pathetic

System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
My laptop camera has a very poor quality. It mentions that it has HD 720p webcam but the picture quality is very poor. The issue persists right from the date of purchase. I've tried other softwares but the issue is with the webcam only.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
akshat.tripathi1704
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

1. My laptop camera has a very poor quality. It mentions that it has HD 720p webcam but the picture quality is very poor. The issue persists right from the date of purchase. I've tried other softwares but the issue is with the webcam only.

camera is pathetic
@akshat.tripathi1704
Could you please tell me what is your product model? And what is your camera driver version? If the photos were poor quality, could you also provide me the original image files? You can upload the original image files to cloud storage and provide the link, I will ask technical support team to help confirm. Thank you very much.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
akshat.tripathi1704
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

1. My laptop camera has a very poor quality. It mentions that it has HD 720p webcam but the picture quality is very poor. The issue persists right from the date of purchase. I've tried other softwares but the issue is with the webcam only.

camera is pathetic
Try with skype or Microsoft teams application. i saw the skype application having camera adjusting settings, you can tune the camera quality by settings.
Go be below site and click on check webcam fps
Webcam FPS Checker | Webcam Test (webcamtests.com)