This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 - Will users get Android 12 ?

Model Name: ZS630KL
========================================
@Anders_ASUS said about 6 months ago that we can ask in 6 months on Asus' decision with Zenfone 6 maybe getting android 12, so this is the thread i'm opening for. source post: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44613/android-12-future-software-support
What is the current position with Asus, users on other forums are constantly asking and saying that it would be very desirable if zenfone 6 got Official Android 12 version.
4 REPLIES 4

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
I think there wont be android 12 for zenfone 6

kalmah
Rising Star I
It will definitely not get it, ZENFONE 7 + 8 takes precedence, that's why I end up with ASUS phones and will buy POCO F3 PRO, I had 3 models from ASUS, but I don't want to give that much money for ZENFONE

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
klemen.skerbis

Model Name: ZS630KL

========================================

@Anders_ASUS said about 6 months ago that we can ask in 6 months on Asus' decision with Zenfone 6 maybe getting android 12, so this is the thread i'm opening for. source post: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/44613/android-12-future-software-support

What is the current position with Asus, users on other forums are constantly asking and saying that it would be very desirable if zenfone 6 got Official Android 12 version.

Zenfone 6 - Will users get Android 12 ?
As ASUS follows promising policy of 2 major OS for Zenfones even with there latest Zenfone 8 series, so let me tell you that promise for Zenfone 6 is already delivered with Android 10 and later Android 11. & Now there is no chance that Zenfone 6 will get Android 12.
From here Zenfone 6 will only get bug fixes and security patches on bi- monthly basis.
Thanks!

hleocosta
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51210/zenfone-6-will-users-get-android-12

As ASUS follows promising policy of 2 major OS for Zenfones even with there latest Zenfone 8 series, so let me tell you that promise for Zenfone 6 is already delivered with Android 10 and later Android 11. & Now there is no chance that Zenfone 6 will get Android 12.

From here Zenfone 6 will only get bug fixes and security patches on bi- monthly basis.

Thanks!

View post
unfortunately, the mafia new software, new hardware, occurs with both Android and Windows, Android is even worse because it is somewhat difficult to have confidence in free distributions, in Windows you can still do some workarounds (I don't know if this is a translation correct for English), finally whoever wants an A12 buy a new smartphone, now it's hard to want to buy and not have it for purchase as is the case with the Zenfone 8 Flip in Brazil, so I believe Asus should make it available, because every year this delay happens. in a few days the Zenfone 9 will be released and the 8 will not arrive in Brazil.