SwaggieP
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 5
Firmware Version: latest for today July 26 2021
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi all,

Does anyone experiencing the sound problem in your ROG phone 5? Whenever I open my Instagram or TikTok, the video starts playing and when I adjust the volume, the video will go buffering and never play. After that, my whole phone goes no sound at all even people calling it won't ring, just vibrate. The whole phone goes very laggy as well... For the game mobile legend, the sound effect in the effect is gone as well... I have to in-game restart the game then the sound will come back for one match only.. lol super sad

Anyone facing this problem? Any one got the solution?
27 REPLIES 27

SwaggieP
Star III
@Titan_ASUS unfortunately for the game mobile legend the sound effect is still gone.. Everytime I have to force restart the game when I'm in-game it's somehow annoying 😞 do you have any solution?

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
SwaggieP

@Titan_ASUS unfortunately for the game mobile legend the sound effect is still gone.. Everytime I have to force restart the game when I'm in-game it's somehow annoying 😞 do you have any solution?

View post
@SwaggieP Hello,
1. Do you mean this game "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang"? (After mono audio disabled, please be sure to reboot your phone and then re-check if issue still persists on this game.)
2. Does this issue also happen on other games on your phone? Or only on "Mobile Legends Bang Bang"?
image.png

SwaggieP
Star III
Titan_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178513#Comment_178513

@SwaggieP Hello,

1. Do you mean this game "Mobile Legends: Bang Bang"? (After mono audio disabled, please be sure to reboot your phone and then re-check if issue still persists on this game.)

2. Does this issue also happen on other games on your phone? Or only on "Mobile Legends Bang Bang"?

image.png

View post
@Titan_ASUS yes it's this game. And yes, after disable the mono audio I did restart the phone. Good news is the problem that I stated earlier for TikTok and Instagram is fixed but bad news is for the game mobile legends bang bang the sound effect is still gone. And no, it only happen to this one game. Other games in my phone work great... Period.
I tried delete the game and reinstall it but the problem remains there. If you have any solution please guide me 🙂 I truly appreciate it.

pehservice007
Star I
__incisionAU

Yes exactly happens to me too pretty over it.

View post
Do you have any solution for it?

Titan_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
SwaggieP

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178554#Comment_178554

@Titan_ASUS yes it's this game. And yes, after disable the mono audio I did restart the phone. Good news is the problem that I stated earlier for TikTok and Instagram is fixed but bad news is for the game mobile legends bang bang the sound effect is still gone. And no, it only happen to this one game. Other games in my phone work great... Period.

I tried delete the game and reinstall it but the problem remains there. If you have any solution please guide me 🙂 I truly appreciate it.

View post
@SwaggieP Hello, our dev. team replied that mono audio option may not cause the abnormal condition of game. I tried to reproduce this issue on my phone but failed. Could you please help provide a log and also video clip for us to analyze? If you are willing to help, please check inbox for the SOP. Thanks