cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 throttle fiesta

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
rog5.png
Iphone 12 throttling less than the so called "revolutionary redesigned cooling" on the Rog5.
meanwhile the Rog 3:
screenshot-20210726-232220187.jpg
I literally cannot believe that the passive cooling capabilities of the Rog5 is apparently worse than an Iphone 12.
33 REPLIES 33

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Razgriz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178627#Comment_178627

And now he said "son of a bitch"

View post
Just so you know, there are people here who write far more insulting things and on english without any punishment whatsoever.

Razgriz
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178629#Comment_178629

Just so you know, there are people here who write far more insulting things and on english without any punishment whatsoever.

View post
Yet he swearing in local language, hoping no one kno wut he said
😂

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Razgriz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178647#Comment_178647

Yet he swearing in local language, hoping no one kno wut he said

😂

View post
He is a very naughty boy 😎

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Many talk about the rog 5 without owning it, question its performance or battery life, compare it with a flashgrip or an iPhone.
Unfortunately, android is what it is and still needs more update than the ancestor windows 95, that a dialer update can break communications or the battery, Webview system break the net, google or any process. generating any bug, but criticizing the Rog 5 or Asus' responsiveness in the event of a bad update is in bad faith.
Check out "E-Got Tech" on Youtube for real tests to compare to other gaming specials if you don't have it, at least you can express yourself without delusional rants.
Yes, I have one, I find it some faults, but no others will be able to replace it. The only thing I regret is that the Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 didn't have a successor, otherwise I would never have needed a phone to play.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
FunBike31

Many talk about the rog 5 without owning it, question its performance or battery life, compare it with a flashgrip or an iPhone.

Unfortunately, android is what it is and still needs more update than the ancestor windows 95, that a dialer update can break communications or the battery, Webview system break the net, google or any process. generating any bug, but criticizing the Rog 5 or Asus' responsiveness in the event of a bad update is in bad faith.

Check out "E-Got Tech" on Youtube for real tests to compare to other gaming specials if you don't have it, at least you can express yourself without delusional rants.

Yes, I have one, I find it some faults, but no others will be able to replace it. The only thing I regret is that the Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 didn't have a successor, otherwise I would never have needed a phone to play.

View post
We don't have to own it when there is documented and archived proof of it being bad
And also there are way more real channels than e got tech,so don't just fanboy a youtuber that said 1 good thing about the phone