This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reinstall Windows 10 on my Zenbook correctly after hard drive was formatted

System: Windows
Battery or AC:
Model: UX325
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I've tried to install another OS on my Zenbook and during the installation process, the whole hard drive and all partitions were flushed.
What is the most easy way to reinstall Windows 10 on the machine?
Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Nicolas Blanco
  1. System: Windows
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: UX325
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I've tried to install another OS on my Zenbook and during the installation process, the whole hard drive and all partitions were flushed.

What is the most easy way to reinstall Windows 10 on the machine?

Thanks.

How to reinstall Windows 10 on my Zenbook correctly after hard drive was formatted
Use your friend computer, Go to the below website
TechBench by WZT (v4.1.1) (rg-adguard.net)
and then choose according to screenshot option, finally click on the download button, save the iso file to good folder.
upload04-jpg.jpg

browse below site
How to create your Windows 10 bootable USB drive using Rufus - Super Easy
start from step no 3 onwards

When I'm launching Windows setup I'm getting this error. I tried to flash the image again, but still getting the same error.

img-20210728-215417.jpg

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Nicolas Blanco

When I'm launching Windows setup I'm getting this error. I tried to flash the image again, but still getting the same error.

img-20210728-215417.jpg

View post
If your laptop having NMve SSD , then you need to download driver ,copy to root of pendrive. Then boot windows bootable pendrive, when you get error, click on browse, locate pendrive , choose .inf file, click ok. click ok. click on installation.

@RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS : thanks.
I've downloaded the driver but I don't find a way to add them to the USB containing the Windows installation : the USB drive partition has 0 bytes left 🙄