jin_akira
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi All,

I noticed that posts on Android 11 issues and bugs are scattered across various topics and figured it would be easy for everyone to have a single thread to refer to, as am sure there are some people like me who are holding off the update until certain issues or bugs are rectified. I saw posts on Hypercharge and proximity sensor issues and i don't think reformatting it is the most ideal solution as it may not guarantee the problem will be fixed compared to a specific update addressing it. This could also help the mods to consolidate the issues and send it over to their team.

If there is a similar thread, please feel free to lock or delete this thread. Thank you
50 REPLIES 50

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Some Bugs I found
1) After a long period of time, say an hour or 2 probably, the memory cleaner in the notification slide down will be grey-out (cannot tap) for about a second before lighting back up. Seems like a getting ready thing. Didnt happen in A10.
2) Auto-sync sometimes get turned off by itself and the icon in the notification slide down is orange.
3) Battery is unable to do the 30W hyper charging. Its doing fast charge and taking about 2+ hours from 35% to 100%.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
CHOOZR

Some Bugs I found

1) After a long period of time, say an hour or 2 probably, the memory cleaner in the notification slide down will be grey-out (cannot tap) for about a second before lighting back up. Seems like a getting ready thing. Didnt happen in A10.

2) Auto-sync sometimes get turned off by itself and the icon in the notification slide down is orange.

3) Battery is unable to do the 30W hyper charging. Its doing fast charge and taking about 2+ hours from 35% to 100%.

View post
As for number 3, that's not a bug on the A11 firmware, it's something specifically you have. Hypercharge works just fine for me for instance. I assume something while updating broke it, I recommend factory reset.
As for the other 2, I cannot confirm or deny as I never noticed, but considering number 3 is defnitely bugged just for you it's safe to assume its likely also the same for 1 and 2

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178606#Comment_178606

As for number 3, that's not a bug on the A11 firmware, it's something specifically you have. Hypercharge works just fine for me for instance. I assume something while updating broke it, I recommend factory reset.

As for the other 2, I cannot confirm or deny as I never noticed, but considering number 3 is defnitely bugged just for you it's safe to assume its likely also the same for 1 and 2

View post
1 thing also, this was prevalent in A10 as well- when using air-triggers to perform a function (such as launching Google assistant, turning on/off flashlight), only lower side air triggers respond to it, but not the upper air triggers.
This might be intentional as per the developers, but sometimes if the user ID holding phone up side down, upper air triggers should trigger the same function

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
I was in in the beta testing ... And i think some issues come up with few units ..like i too faced this charging issue and my proximity sensor was broken it turned the AI off at every type of call ..
Then i reveted back to A10 .. i would request @Anders_ASUS @TITAN @Gustav_ASUS @Laura_ASUS to please look into this ...i thought i was the only who faced this but as of now we know many are there ... And inform us if this issue is rectified
I don't want to face any such issues again ..i am already happy with A10 as A11 is not a big upgrade i can wait more than getting into trouble again