This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of cases for Zenfone 8

DocR
Star II
Zenfone 8 has attracted limited amount of case suppliers, almost none out there.
Anyone found an aramid case or thin cases?
24 REPLIES 24

joerund
Star III
I had to get the rhino shield as the default one that Come with the phone does noe protect the phone in case you drop it. I made a thread on it here. The poorly designed gorilla glass on the back cracked when i dropped the phone from my pants pocket in the default case.
But yes, not much to choose from

o-l-a-v
Star I
I bought Samsung instead of Zenfone 8 just because there's no thin aramid cases available for the Zenfone. Other than the lack of accessories, Zenfone 8 is very appealing IMO.

mbasrawi
Star I
irvin

zf8c.jpg

this one looks like the google pixel case, maybe you guys are interested. I placed and order already. Found it in aliexpress.

View post
I have this one... it's quite nice

pohlschmidt
Star I
Ordered a selection of cases from Aliexpress. Will share my review once received.

laci_kara
Rising Star I
pohlschmidt

Ordered a selection of cases from Aliexpress. Will share my review once received.

View post
The leather type I use for a month now and I like it. Grip and protection is good. The fabric type I also have but that is quite tight, and it does not extend above the display as the leather type does. So the leather type gives better protection on the front. Other than that it seems like all the same, but the fit is better on the leather.
p-20210802-121220.jpg