jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Android 11 didn't fix color banding/black crush and also performance is decreased in terms of benchmark score that's not noticeable. However why it scored less in geekbench5?
screenshot-20210727-132014906.jpg

13 REPLIES 13

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
It's dual band wifi, when I turn it off and ran again. Now I'm am average benchmark score for rog3. Maybe I should conclude that dual band wifi can cause a slight performance decrease.

BPM
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178523#Comment_178523

Welp, i didnt even realize xmode doesnt turn on automaticly on geekbench, interesting.

View post
Strange, it turned on automatically for me (I even got a notification asking if I wanted to disable X Mode to save battery). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just enabled dual-band wifi (since I don't normally use it) and didn't get wildly different results than before:
screenshot-20210727-114407625.png
Still, if disabling it worked for you, then that's good to hear.
[Edit] Also, we might have different models, which may play into this. I noticed your screenshot shows you have the I003DD model, whereas I have the I003D model. Mine has the Snapdragon 865+ and 16 GB RAM.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
BPM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178525#Comment_178525

Strange, it turned on automatically for me (I even got a notification asking if I wanted to disable X Mode to save battery). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just enabled dual-band wifi (since I don't normally use it) and didn't get wildly different results than before:

screenshot-20210727-114407625.png

Still, if disabling it worked for you, then that's good to hear.

[Edit] Also, we might have different models, which may play into this. I noticed your screenshot shows you have the I003DD model, whereas I have the I003D model. Mine has the Snapdragon 865+ and 16 GB RAM.

View post
It's just what it is, geekbench is much like cinebench, depending on what you have on your phone the scores will change. People with tons of applications will score even lower. Armory crate is a little bugged for me lately, gonna have to reinstall that one hence no xmode.
I assume his dualband wifi downloaded something or triggered a service to do something in the background hence is scores.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
@jaykesharwani9 @Danishblunt @BPM

screenshot-20210728-084706055.jpg
My geekbench with automatic xmode lvl 2
screenshot-20210728-084712604.jpg
By adding in armoury crate and hardcore tuning advance lvl 3parameters