jayanthbhatta
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: I003DD
Firmware Version: Android 11
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gta Vice city 1.09
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am playing gta vice city game in Asus rog phone 3 I faced some graphic issues I also played this game in another smartphone Like samsung micromax etc. I didn't found any graphic issues in Asus rog phone 3 I found a graphic issue scooter is floating in air I also contacted rockstar games support but no use and then I tried to fix it my self I opened armoury crate app and I tried to adjesting equalisers I notice a improvement one equaliser that is .sys/module/msm_performance/parameters/cpu_max_freq 0-3 this equaliser is at 300000 game graphics working properly equaliser all the way down if I increase at least one bit same graphic problem is coming but the equaliser is all the way down graphic problem fixed but game is laging very much like unplayable I also faced same issue in android 10 as well

Can any one help me

I also attached screenshots please check it
screenshot-20210725-120533266.jpg
fb-img-1627195226010.jpg
fb-img-1627195234205.jpg
screenshot-20210725-120553315.jpg
screenshot-20210725-120820865.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jayanthbhatta,
Let me have a check and revert back on this.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jayanthbhatta

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: I003DD
  2. Firmware Version: Android 11
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Gta Vice city 1.09

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I am playing gta vice city game in Asus rog phone 3 I faced some graphic issues I also played this game in another smartphone Like samsung micromax etc. I didn't found any graphic issues in Asus rog phone 3 I found a graphic issue scooter is floating in air I also contacted rockstar games support but no use and then I tried to fix it my self I opened armoury crate app and I tried to adjesting equalisers I notice a improvement one equaliser that is .sys/module/msm_performance/parameters/cpu_max_freq 0-3 this equaliser is at 300000 game graphics working properly equaliser all the way down if I increase at least one bit same graphic problem is coming but the equaliser is all the way down graphic problem fixed but game is laging very much like unplayable I also faced same issue in android 10 as well

Can any one help me

I also attached screenshots please check it

screenshot-20210725-120533266.jpg

fb-img-1627195226010.jpg

fb-img-1627195234205.jpg

screenshot-20210725-120553315.jpg

screenshot-20210725-120820865.jpg

Gta vice city game graphics bugs in Asus rog phone 3
This is an issue with the game engine running at 2 high FPS. What you see there is the result of the game going over the FPS it's created for. The engine's physics are direcly tied to the FPS of the game itself. Go ingame, go to settings and turn FPS limiter on, that should fix your issue.

jayanthbhatta
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51046/gta-vice-city-game-graphics-bugs-in-asus-rog-phone-3

This is an issue with the game engine running at 2 high FPS. What you see there is the result of the game going over the FPS it's created for. The engine's physics are direcly tied to the FPS of the game itself. Go ingame, go to settings and turn FPS limiter on, that should fix your issue.

View post
I also tried that FPS limiter turn off and on also but no use
screenshot-20210727-234124539.jpg