This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOSP BETA BUGS FIXED REGARDING

Not applicable
Hlw Team I am a Asus product user ,I have a Asus phone Asus Max Pro M1 device and I am using your Android 10 AOSP beta version on this device few days like 20 to 25 days and I am facing multiple bugs and crashes on it.

so can you let me know when your team release proper stable update on this device because we are already waiting from past 7 months and still your team are not release any bug fixed update on Asus Max Pro M1 device.

say to your team members that provide a major bugs fixed stable updates on this device as soon as possible in this month!!
9 REPLIES 9

parthibanm19
Star III
@fussion_ASUS Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Issues
While Calling many time receiver unable to listen my voice without my mobile out speaker on. Once my mobile out Speaker is on, receiver listening my voice. Earphone also working well.
Display color selection (Warm/Standard/Cool) option not available.
Many issues already posted but still no response from you. Please inform the status of Stable Update. Are you doing the update or not. Please update the current status of stable update. More than 7 months no updates received.

yo123620
Rising Star I
Unfortunately ASUS is this, lack of information and dialogue with the customer. Android 10 stable update should have been finished and delivered last year, this year it's been 7 months since the beginning of the year but ASUS doesn't care about MAX PRO M1 and M2 for a long time. It's a brand that's over for me, I have the MAX PRO M2, it's functional but I don't buy anything from ASUS never again.

Not applicable
yo123620

Unfortunately ASUS is this, lack of information and dialogue with the customer. Android 10 stable update should have been finished and delivered last year, this year it's been 7 months since the beginning of the year but ASUS doesn't care about MAX PRO M1 and M2 for a long time. It's a brand that's over for me, I have the MAX PRO M2, it's functional but I don't buy anything from ASUS never again.

View post
bro cool at this time Asus have few team members and rest are working from home that's why updates are delayed at this time , not only for Asus Max Pro M1 moreover also with flagship devices like rog phone 3 etc , that's why keep wait and give some more time to Asus Team because we all are know Asus Team have not good developers that's why these all are working slow for every device..😊
cool bro and relax don't take tension, updates are definitely come on ours devices before 2022

yo123620
Rising Star I
I don't think the update will come a year later? NO.

raushanpandit28
Star III
virdi9838

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177911#Comment_177911

bro cool at this time Asus have few team members and rest are working from home that's why updates are delayed at this time , not only for Asus Max Pro M1 moreover also with flagship devices like rog phone 3 etc , that's why keep wait and give some more time to Asus Team because we all are know Asus Team have not good developers that's why these all are working slow for every device..😊

cool bro and relax don't take tension, updates are definitely come on ours devices before 2022

View post
Are you developer?