cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 5 throttle fiesta

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
rog5.png
Iphone 12 throttling less than the so called "revolutionary redesigned cooling" on the Rog5.
meanwhile the Rog 3:
screenshot-20210726-232220187.jpg
I literally cannot believe that the passive cooling capabilities of the Rog5 is apparently worse than an Iphone 12.
33 REPLIES 33

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Sdm

To make it worse now rgb will automatically turn off when open camera app

They should add option to allow it to turn on when open camera app

View post
Rgb not working on camera app to ruin ur image is apparently an issue on par with a gaming phone that throttles harder than an iphone 🤣

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Sdm

To make it worse now rgb will automatically turn off when open camera app

They should add option to allow it to turn on when open camera app

View post
That's doesn't make it worse mate,it just gives the phone a chance to have a bit of quality within it
Imagine having an even worse camera paired with even worse performance

Thunder_Demon
Star III
Danishblunt

rog5.png

Iphone 12 throttling less than the so called "revolutionary redesigned cooling" on the Rog5.

meanwhile the Rog 3:

screenshot-20210726-232220187.jpg

I literally cannot believe that the passive cooling capabilities of the Rog5 is apparently worse than an Iphone 12.

Rog 5 throttle fiesta
And that iphone 12 after just 30 minutes in genshin throttles performance and overrides brightness manually lower just with a little heat smh and the battery life while gaming is terrible no triggers,jack (bt latency) or no gaming features suck more while playing on an iPhone
The point being after latest ota most bugs have been fixed (I won't say 100% as it's android afterall) and you'll always have posts on any Zentalk section or any forums so no point actively looking for articles here unless you genuinely have some issues your device
For the general audience Rog 5 might very well be among the best 888 devices (redmagic has better stability but way more cons and it's DOA outside certain regions)

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
quangchuot1509

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178459#Comment_178459

they have written "using the camera will temporarily turn off the light effect to ensure photo quality", that mean they already known about that issue, you just have to wait for new firmware and checkout if they have fixed it or make your own post about this issue. Don't just copy the same sentence and post it everywhere even in someone else post. It's very annoying!

View post
Ank ajg km byk omong bgsat sir
Danishblunt

Rgb not working on camera app to ruin ur image is apparently an issue on par with a gaming phone that throttles harder than an iphone 🤣

View post
That's a harder issue 😂
GREEKLEADER

That's doesn't make it worse mate,it just gives the phone a chance to have a bit of quality within it

Imagine having an even worse camera paired with even worse performance

View post
Before is fine 😉

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Thunder Demon

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51118/rog-5-throttle-fiesta

And that iphone 12 after just 30 minutes in genshin throttles performance and overrides brightness manually lower just with a little heat smh and the battery life while gaming is terrible no triggers,jack (bt latency) or no gaming features suck more while playing on an iPhone

The point being after latest ota most bugs have been fixed (I won't say 100% as it's android afterall) and you'll always have posts on any Zentalk section or any forums so no point actively looking for articles here unless you genuinely have some issues your device

For the general audience Rog 5 might very well be among the best 888 devices (redmagic has better stability but way more cons and it's DOA outside certain regions)

View post
I fail to see how the Rog5 is more attractive than other 888 devices. Also by your blind fanboyism you completely ignored the fact that the Iphone still throttles less, all things you have mentioned are acceptable as the Iphone is not a gaming phone, while the Rog5 is an advertised gaming phone that gets consistently rekt by last gen phones.
The point being after latest ota most bugs have been fixed
Except there are a large group of people who noticed multiple bugs which you clearly are ignoring. I dare you to post a screenshot of your battery stats and tell me with a straight face that is normal for a 6000mah battery.
Not everyone wants to blind themselves, most people here who complain are users who paid a lot of money expecting something for the value they have paid for, instead they get crap performance, bugs and no transperency from the devs/ASUS. Sure there will always be people who will complain, but the amount of people complaining about the same issues and concerns clearly show that the Rog5 is still in a bad state.