This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Support

ed_peciulis
Star I
What kind of global support does ASUS offer for the ZenFone 6?
I travel a lot so would I be stuck if something goes wrong in another country? My sister had a problem with her ZenFone and Customer Support refused warranty service and said to contact China for service.
That's not a practical solution if I would have to send my phone halfway across the world for warranty service, so I don't know if I want to buy a ZenFone 6 for this reason.
What kind of experience do others have with ASUS Suport? Did they solve your problem, or did they tell you to go to China for service? I want to defy ordinary, but what happens when there's a problem and I need support?
16 REPLIES 16

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
ZenFone 6 is not sold in China. When you have to repair your phone, look for a service center in the country you are buying.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
The ZenFone 6 has a local warranty, which means you would need to get it serviced in the country that you bought the device. If you bought the device in Japan and moved to the USA, your phone warranty would still be in the Japan region. If you travel a lot, this might not be the right phone for you.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
Maybe this could be something ASUS could change. You want to target power users, then being flexible comes with that. What do other companies do? Better service = better experience = better feedback (stories) online = loyal customers. Strict policies that are bad for customers = bad feedback online = negative experience shared with others. So you want to grow your smartphone business and be a player? Some people put product support near the top of importance. You might have a handful of people who reach out for this and it's made out to sound like it's a crisis and it's going to cost the company millions. Lost customer costs how much?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ed.peciulis

What kind of global support does ASUS offer for the ZenFone 6?

I travel a lot so would I be stuck if something goes wrong in another country? My sister had a problem with her ZenFone and Customer Support refused warranty service and said to contact China for service.

That's not a practical solution if I would have to send my phone halfway across the world for warranty service, so I don't know if I want to buy a ZenFone 6 for this reason.

What kind of experience do others have with ASUS Suport? Did they solve your problem, or did they tell you to go to China for service? I want to defy ordinary, but what happens when there's a problem and I need support?

Warranty Support
You can check with your local support if devices sold in your region has warranty outside or not.