This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FN+Arrow Keys no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard_ Brand New Asus TUF A15 FA506QM

rnogueira611
Star II
System: Windows 10 Pro 64bits
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Asus TUF A15 FA506QM (R7 5800H + RTX 3060 + 16gb 3200mhz)
Frequency of occurrence: Always happening, since a few days ago
Reset OS: Not yet
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:Every Hotkey works perfectly, including the FN+RIGHT/LEFT hotkey to change the aura mode, but the FN+UP/DOWN stopped working a few days, I haven't done anything in particular to cause this problem, the pc is brand new, i got it 10 days ago, it is pretty much stock.
Help please.
Also, when I run diagnostics on MyAsus app, it doesn't let me see the result for some reason.
127 REPLIES 127

migadeth
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello @pierrelion1997 , @omkardavari1999 , @migadeth and @duchieulp ,

May I know when did you find this issue?

Was there any BIOS update recently? Was it by Windows update or manual update from our support website?

Thank you.

View post
@Blake_ASUS New laptop, everything updated from Windows and support page. BIOS 307, wrong serial number and Fn+arrow keys not working for keyboard brightness.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
migadeth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/178171#Comment_178171

@Blake_ASUS New laptop, everything updated from Windows and support page. BIOS 307, wrong serial number and Fn+arrow keys not working for keyboard brightness.

View post
Hi there,
I would like to know more detail of your case, please kindly check the PM.
Thank you so much.

duchieulp
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello @pierrelion1997 , @omkardavari1999 , @migadeth and @duchieulp ,

May I know when did you find this issue?

Was there any BIOS update recently? Was it by Windows update or manual update from our support website?

Thank you.

View post
I updated from Windows and tried again from the support site. I have updated both ways but BIOS 307 still has error Fn + arrow key not working for keyboard brightness.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
I would like to know more specific.
Does the issue happen after a BIOS update by Windows update? and was it BIOS 307?
Thank you.

Ekotepel
Star I
@Blake_ASUS
Hello,
I've also encountered the same issue. Wrong serial number and can't change the brightness with Fn+arrow keys.