This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of cases for Zenfone 8

DocR
Star II
Zenfone 8 has attracted limited amount of case suppliers, almost none out there.
Anyone found an aramid case or thin cases?
24 REPLIES 24

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
i can not send link via this thread 😞 ... only via email, or message..... but... how i send message with zentalk ?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sexiclube55

i can not send link via this thread 😞 ... only via email, or message..... but... how i send message with zentalk ?

View post
You need to be atleast level 2 to send messages imo

PhaGWiZ
Rising Star I
For those wondering, there is a thread on the XDA-Developpers Zenfone 8 forum about cases, screen protectors and other accessories (if they exist) that has a few replies

laci_kara
Rising Star I
Just for the record I tried 2 protectors so far. AliExpress hidrofoil 3pcs/pack was perfect fit, but fingerprint sensor did not work with.
Now I use 3MK Arc+ that happens to be also hidrofoil but thinner, and fingerprint reader works 95% for me. The downside is, it is smaller than expected in every direction, and expensive.

stefstei
Star I
sexiclube55

i have this... from ali (1,4E incl shipping costs)

u9b2a91522bed453eacc3eb3234079102j.jpg

u9554c3e7ce9f481f8ceea5b61e4db973c.jpg

uf725b8491a1b47adb33e0368e7930d0dn.jpg

and today i received this super tempered glass from ali (2pcs - 2.01E)

ucef9cdc9d41148b3b127789446d29b6ec.jpg

View post
Why don't you keep the standard case which comes with the ZenFone instead of buying this cheap crap cases from China? I have may experience with many of these which are not well fitting, or the protection is not working. It should protect my mobile when it occasionally falls down