This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug Phone 5 - List of all Bugs

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Alright guys, since the Bug phone 5 is so full of bugs and out of control right now, here is what we are going to do, simply fill out this, and this topic will make it much easier for the devs to fix the problems faster because currently the Rog5 is being a clown fiesta beyond belief:
Firmware number:
Insert your firmware number here

Description of the issue:
Insert your issue here

Screenshot/Video/How to Replicate:
Do this do create the issue

Please do not post anything else, as youll just make it harder for the mods to get the issues to the devs and you will only delay your bugfixes.
10 REPLIES 10

Yamini
Star III
Firmware- Latest, .86
The latest software update on my ROG Phone 5 has the following issues:
1. WiFi icon won't activate upon tapping it.
2. Did a soft reset and a factory reset to try to fix the WiFi issue, nothing works- all the pre installed My ASUS apps have also disappeared.
3. Unable to restore back ups.
4. Unable to turn on WiFi
5. Can't make phone calls while downloading any app or data in the background using mobile data. The person on the other end can't hear me and I can't hear the other person.
Anyone else facing the same issue? I've purchased this phone in May 2021 and have been facing issues ever since.
There was a previous mic issue where other person on the call could only hear my muffled voice.
This issue got better after 1 software update in June. But the latest software update ruined my phone completely. I'm not able to use it for any purpose.
Also, I've used Aeroactive cooler while gaming for a couple of days. Could that cause this issue?
Any leads or help related to the issue described above?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Firmware number:
RGB will automatically turn off when open camera app after last update

Please add option to turn on or off RGB when open camera app

SwaggieP
Star III
My phone goes completely no sound at all after opening certain app.

Mobile legends sound effect is gone when you play the game.

The cursor in ROG 5 keep popping up randomly.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Sdm

Firmware number:

RGB will automatically turn off when open camera app after last update

Please add option to turn on or off RGB when open camera app

View post
In what language should you tell you that the wire you have opened is enough and that you are insufferable with your RGB. Unable to read a problem / try to troubleshoot a user without running into your ................ of RGB.
Hang on, sell your Rog5, program it yourself, hibernate until the next update.🤬