This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, there is this black crush/banding issue still to be resolved before we forget

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: .133
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The only one major issue that plagues this device remains unaddressed. The nature of replies to this question have been diplomatic and in many of the cases they have gone unanswered. When is the display going to be fixed? Everyone has been patient enough i believe to get a lowdown on what is going to be done. The treatment this subject has received is unacceptable.
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
PS: Also i have been to the service center, the people there aren't aware of the issue. My display has been replaced due to another defect. The problem persists. I don't want to keep on changing displays when the fix isn't based on the hardware.
22 REPLIES 22

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
ajinkya017

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: .133
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

The only one major issue that plagues this device remains unaddressed. The nature of replies to this question have been diplomatic and in many of the cases they have gone unanswered. When is the display going to be fixed? Everyone has been patient enough i believe to get a lowdown on what is going to be done. The treatment this subject has received is unacceptable.

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP

PS: Also i have been to the service center, the people there aren't aware of the issue. My display has been replaced due to another defect. The problem persists. I don't want to keep on changing displays when the fix isn't based on the hardware.

Well, there is this black crush/banding issue still to be resolved before we forget
I guess its time we start making this a huge thing but for that we need so so many commenting on this post and i am also making a thread on ideas for next and we need a lots of upvote

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Saifuddin

I think its been more than enough time for Asus to fix the issue by now but they didn't and i cant accept the fact that a team of well experienced professionals cant fix the issues in a year, we know there are options to fix this via custom kernel but that not even an argument because when we paid for this device, we didn't paid to go through some extra steps to fix this issue , we need stock fix not custom and thats a responsibility of Yours AKA ASUS so now we wont wait anymore and we need a fix ASAP

Black Crush fix for Rog phone 3
We need a upvote here

akshujaat
Star III
Now I see they have just took time to get over our warranty period... Now it's our High time to file a case in consumer court and get the refund for this shitty product they delivered...

akshujaat
Star III
I don't even see mods now speaking... even they are silent... it's been 5 days the A11 Update has been released and updated in official page but there is no FOTA via ota... what does this mean...it's simple enough to understand that they are buying time and making us fools