Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .57
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus team,
Your hardware specs and your zenui/rog ui is too good...but asus is having a poor track record for slowest updates and bug fixes... seriously a 50k rog 5 has outdated Apr security patch which shows in red in security tab of settings while the other brand 15-20k phones are getting June/July sec patches...asus really have to improve software support..I mean it was good couple years back...my 5z has got so many software update and bug fixes...and asus started to fallback from the 6z phone....please try to get back and provide software update on time asus... seriously asus has almost half the smartphone in their line-up compared to OnePlus samsung and other competition if they can provide updates on time...asus can too!!!!
Please start giving timely update and bug fixes
10 REPLIES 10

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
Noted the feedback. The updates are rolled out sooner or later. ROG UI being a little big and has more things to work on compared to other UI it takes a little time. I have however noted the feedback.

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

Noted the feedback. The updates are rolled out sooner or later. ROG UI being a little big and has more things to work on compared to other UI it takes a little time. I have however noted the feedback.

View post
Great bro....we didn't ask for next day fix or patch update...like Apr patch in month of July was too late...that's what's we are mentioning...thanks for noting it..hope updates will be more effective in coming days

waxy78611
Zen Master I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50878/software-update

I agree.

Still not VOLTE IN UK either

The speaker performance has been ruined by their updates

Thermals are ridiculously high

Loudspeaker muffled during call issue

Low loudspeaker volume

Everytime Asus bring a update, they bring more bugs. It's a cycle which never ends

View post
Edit , all issues are now fixed with latest update 😁😁😁😁😁

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

View post
Please allow us to turn on rgb light again when use camera app

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Hello
I am a brand new user of rog 5 and Zentalk, but there is no moderator to silence someone who posts their RGB issue in all posts.