Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .57
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): phone
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus team,
I have 2 sim airtel and jio...this both sim had operator video call support in my previous device realme x2pro...but in rog 5 for airtel it doesn't shows operator video call option and for jio it shows video call option in my sim settings..but I cannot access video call in the asus phone app...can any asus Dev's explain this and kindly enable operator video call option?
7 REPLIES 7

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177836#Comment_177836

I agree bro...I had the option in my x2pro which is half the price of rog and 2yrs older device...but this doesn't has the feature so that's why

View post
Now think the opposite way. Does that same phone x2 pro have all the features of this high end phone. No!!. Moreover as i said this is a customised phone entirely and the Team has been telling this a lot. We need to create space for other things that are most important from a gaming point of view. And as i said earlier,think how many use the feature you're vouching for!

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ReaperZ_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177890#Comment_177890

Now think the opposite way. Does that same phone x2 pro have all the features of this high end phone. No!!. Moreover as i said this is a customised phone entirely and the Team has been telling this a lot. We need to create space for other things that are most important from a gaming point of view. And as i said earlier,think how many use the feature you're vouching for!

View post
You talk about speaker,5g, throttle,etc these are acceptable problems which if not fixed makes the user experience totally disaster. But if you talk about a feature which hardly people use,then there is no point. Yes you talked about theme thats absolutely a valid point which many want,even i do. But native integrated video call, nah! I don't agree. You can take a vote also, but surely hardly will most want it

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ReaperZ_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177890#Comment_177890

View post
Hello,
I agree, Duo can do the trick but your argument leaves me thoughtful,
Was it necessary to preinstall Instagram, facebook
The elimination of streaming in Game genie is also part of gamer optimization !!!!
Stadia without any exclusive offers for buyers of a Rog5
It's a fantastic smartphone, to play, without any content comparable to what Nvidia does and what is most useful (Live, fan) has been removed.